Our family at Grace is active – from church events and meetings to outreach projects, there is always something going on! Look here to view our upcoming events.View Calendar
At Grace, we strive to serve all groups and ages. From our babies to our “Keenagers” – there is a group here for you!View Ministries
Our church is always doing something!
Check out the announcements to see what’s happening.Read Announcements
- We are a Christ-centered church.
- We embrace the role of women as leaders in the church.
- We take the stages of faith seriously, and we want to be a church that speaks to people wherever you find yourself on the spiritual journey.
- We are a multi-generational church with a refreshing sense of family.
- We have an engaging children, youth, and young adult ministry.
From Our Members
Grace has been a part of my entire life! My faith was shaped early in Sunday School, Youth Group and mission trips here at Grace. Darrell and I were married and raised our four children in this church family. Grace has celebrated our kids’ four weddings, the births of three grandsons, and the baptism of a fourth generation here. This congregation has comforted us in times of sorrow and rejoiced many, many times when our family has been blessed!Alison Cejka, Member Since 1960
Grace Presbyterian has been a central part Randall family’s life for over 20 years. From the intimacy of sharing our faith in small groups, to the Sunday services with our dynamic pastors, to the amazing Sunday school our kids were brought up in. The lifelong friendships made at Grace and the community of saints has filled our cups to over-flowing.Steve, Sue and Meghan Randall, Member Since 1991