9720 US Hwy 85 N
Highlands Ranch, CO 80125
Grace Presbyterian Church is looking for an energetic, creative audio-visual technician to provide audio and visual enhancement to our worship services as well as live streaming.
This is a nonexempt, part-time job of 3-5 hours per week average, including Sundays, and a great part-time opportunity for film students!
To apply, attach your resume and cover letter and email to email@example.com
1. Regularly meets with pastor(s) and marketing specialist to discuss content and audio and video requirements for each week’s worship services or special events (in person or virtual)
2. Conducts sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment at church and special event locations
3. Operates sound and visual equipment during weekly live events
4. Creates video and audio recording of worship service, and uploads to public platform for Sunday recorded worship presentation each week
5. Disassembles audio and visual equipment and packing up after events away from church
6. Trains and schedules volunteers to operate sound and visual equipment during services of worship
7. Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Must have skilled knowledge of computers, presentation software and A/V equipment.
2. The ability to work independently, identifying resources and make independent decisions
3. Excellent troubleshooting skills
4. Strong oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to work in a team environment
Education and/or Experience:
1. Previous experience working with public video and audio displays preferred
Salary range: $17 - $30 per hour, depending on experience
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Grace Presbyterian Church will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Grace Presbyterian Church reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Covenant Presbyterian Church, DTC and Grace Presbyterian Church are looking for an energetic and collaborative individual who is interested in innovative methods to expand the Word of God in the south Denver suburban area.
Covenant Presbyterian Church, DTC in Greenwood Village, CO (“Covenant”) and Grace Presbyterian Church in Highlands Ranch, CO (“Grace”) have joined together in an innovative ministry partnership to share a new Associate Pastor position. The successful candidate will be the lead preaching pastor at Covenant, while heading the areas of cultivation and innovation at both Covenant and Grace, working with both congregations, and at both church sites.
While this is a shared position, it is important to note that the two churches are separate entities in their property, congregations, cultures and status in the Denver Presbytery, but like-minded in their goals of growth and expanding ministries. Sharing staff will allow both churches to further their goals and dreams by creating efficiencies between the two. We are excited about this employment model as both congregations continue to create our futures in God’s Kingdom here in the south metro suburbs. This is a new approach in thinking about the work of ministry, and ground breaking in its concept!
While being the primary preaching pastor at Covenant, the successful candidate will enjoy the experience and support of the Senior Pastor and the Associate Pastor of Grace. The Senior Pastor of Grace is Head of Staff at both Grace and Covenant, as well as Moderator of Session at both, and would be the supervisor of this Associate Pastor for Cultivation & Innovation position. Grace would be the hiring church.
Come and join us in an exciting and fresh approach to ministry!
Contribute to our partnership by performing the following duties:
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Grace Presbyterian Church will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Grace Presbyterian Church reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without
Grace Presbyterian Church is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
All applications need to come through the Church Leadership Connection website https://clc.pcusa.org/