In 1958 the Session and Pastor of the First United Presbyterian Church of Littleton set the foundation for Grace Church by requesting the Presbytery of Denver and the Board of National Missions to establish a new congregation in this area. Worshipers were convened for the first time on May 15, 1960, with 111 charter members. Land was acquired, and in November 1961, phase one was completed and ground was broken on the original site. In 1973-74, a two-story building was constructed housing a new sanctuary on the upper level and educational space on the lower level. In 2005, the church voted to relocate and build a new church that would allow the congregation to better serve Christ and the community. The doors to the new church opened on Easter Sunday 2012 at 9720 US Hwy 85, N in Highlands Ranch!
Grace is a member of the Presbyterian Church (USA), Rocky Mountain Synod, and the Denver Presbytery. The Presbyterian Church (USA) has approximately 2.5 million members, 11,200 congregations and 21,000 ordained ministers. Please visit the PCUSA website for more information.
If you are interested in joining Grace, please call the office at 303-798-8485. Classes are started regularly.